Dunfermline Athletic

Club History | Club Badge designed

The crest depicts the Malcolm Canmore Tower. The tower was adopted by the town of Dunfermline to be used for the Burgh Arms and Pittencrieff Park is represented by the blue and black area behind the tower.

The Dunfermline Athletic badge was designed in 1957 by Dunfermline High School Art Teacher, Colin Dymock

The crest uses the lettering DAFC to represent the initials of the club name

Below the crest depicts the Malcolm Canmore Tower. The tower was adopted by the town of Dunfermline to be used for the Burgh Arms and old way seals.

Malcolm Canmore was King of Scotland from 1057AD to 1093AD, and made his residence in Dunfermline within what is now Pittencrieff Park.The park is represented by the blue and black area behind the tower.

The green area at the bottom of the crest is meant to represent East End Park.



views: 579
Money Raised for Trust

Money Raised for TrustChristmas Prize Draw earns DAHT £ 1,000

Read more

DAHT acquire Youth Cup & Reserve League medals

DAHT acquire Youth Cup & Reserve League medalsDAHT add to our collection of historical artefacts.

Read more

Heritage Trust data-base goes live

Heritage Trust data-base goes liveFind out how you can also get involved.
Dunfermline Athletic Heritage Trust Chair Russell Shepherd announces the beginnings of a Pars history data-base which brings together a bundle of information on past matches.

Read more

To top